The objectives of the LRF are to:
- Approve the Community Risk Register annually and ensure that there is a robust mechanism for delivery planning.
- Ensure that the LRF delivers its key objectives as outlined in the Community Risk Register.
- Ensure that there is an appropriate mechanism/structure for the delivery of LRF business in order to ensure a joint approach to planning avoiding duplication and conflict in any individual agency plans.
- Oversee a robust multi agency training and exercising programme with clear accountability lines.
- Consider the implications of any new legislation or national initiatives and ensure a meaningful two way relationship with Ministry of Housing, Communities and Local Government (MHCLG) Resilience and Emergencies Division.
- Receive regular reports from the LRF Tactical Group and provide the Tactical Group with a clear strategic steer, when required.
- Task specific pieces of work for theme/sub-groups via the Tactical Group.
- Take cognisance of the plans/agendas of the Strategic Flood Board and the Local Health Resilience Partnership.
- Share best practice and experience between partner agencies within the county.
- Manage the LRF budget.
Last updated: 16 Aug 2018, 10:21 a.m.